1) Location: Paradise Pier is located at the edge of Disneyland’s property. This make it far enough away from the noise and traffic of Downtown Disney, but still close enough to be extremely walkable to both parks.
2) The pool deck: Paradise Pier’s pool deck is located on top of the parking garage and accessed through the 3rd floor of the hotel. There is a main pool, kiddie pool, water slide, and whirlpool/hot tub. Because of its elevated location, you can have a lovely view of the sunset, as well as the park’s fireworks show with synchronized music piped in!
3) Character dining: PCH Grill, located just through the lobby, is home to Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast. This beach-themed buffet will get you up-close with Donald and some of his friends.
4) The accommodations: The rooms at Paradise Pier are themed after a classic beach resort, complete with beach ball shaped throw pillows and surf board décor. Standard rooms include 2 queen beds and a single daybed/couch combo, or a king bed and a queen pull-out. Club-level rooms and suites are also available. Premium view rooms have a view of Disney’s California Adventure Park, including the night time “World of Color” show!
5) Club level rooms/lounge: The Beach Comber Club is located on the second floor and has an area that overlooks the hotel lobby. Guests staying in a club-level room have access to this lounge which includes continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day, appetizers and wine/beer in the evenings, and desserts/drinks at night.
Kara Brown is a Vacation Specialist with Coasters & Castles Travel. She is experienced in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and more!! Contact her at email@example.com.