Adventures by Disney
A new Adventures by Disney experience was announced at the D23 Expo. A special and magical voyage on the Rhine River featuring Disney legends and luminaries who will offer insider insights and Disney-themed activities, all presented by D23: The Official Disney Fan Club. This sailing is open for members and non-members of D23.
This seven-night sailing, departs Aug. 9, 2020, and journeys to Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands, all with a very special Disney twist.
We recommend the Vacation Specialists at Coasters & Castles Travel to assist you with all of your vacation planning needs!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
NOW OPEN: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Walt Disney World Resort hotels are joining in on the galactic celebrations with their own special eats and treats! Each of these offerings are only available for a limited time, Guests should swing on by before they disappear!
For a limited time, Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is celebrating “The Eternals” and Jack Kirby, the creator of the popular comic book series. Unique photos and artifacts inspired by Jack’s process will be on display. And, this cosmic experience also includes a photo wall where your Clients can pose with a few of the many characters from ‘The Eternals’ comic series.
A new parade will debut in Spring 2020. Called "Magic Happens" this daytime parade will feature floats, elaborate costumes and favorite characters.
News from D23
Disneyland Park & Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway—the first major Mickey-themed ride-through attraction—is coming to both Disneyland® Park in California (2022) and Disney’s Hollywood Studios® in Florida (2020).
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Bob Chapek announced a new app called “Disney Genie,” a revolutionary new digital offering is set to debut in late 2020 that will enhance the way Guests plan for and experience a trip to Walt Disney World Resort. Joining other innovations like the MagicBand, Disney Genie is being designed to help Guests make the most out of their visit.
Disney Genie will make planning easier and more fun by providing customized itineraries geared to Guets' interests – from a royal, princess-themed day at Magic Kingdom Park to a trip around the world at Epcot for foodies and even a perfect day for thrill seekers.
At D23 Expo 2019, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Bob Chapek, joined by Zach Riddley of Walt Disney Imagineering and other special guests, made several exciting announcements about the future of EPCOT.
Epcot will be unified with four neighborhoods that each speak to important aspects of the world and its people: World Showcase, World Celebration, World Nature and World Discovery. These neighborhoods will be filled with new experiences rooted in authenticity and innovation that take Guests to new destinations, where the real is made fantastic in a celebration of curiosity, hands-on wonder and the magic of possibility.
• World Showcase will continue to be a celebration of culture, cuisine, architecture and traditions – infused with new magic.
• The United Kingdom pavilion will welcome the first attraction inspired by Mary Poppins.
• In 2020, following the limited-time run of “Epcot Forever,” the new “HarmonioUS” will debut with floating sets, moving fountains, lights and, of course, pyrotechnics!
• In summer 2020, the France pavilion welcomes Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure!. And, in summer 2020 guests can dine at La Crêperie de Paris, with a menu from celebrity chef Jérôme Bocuse.
• Also in the France pavilion, the classic Impressions de France film will be joined by the new “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along,” debuting in January 2020.
• The Canada pavilion will also get an updated film.
• In the China pavilion, “Wondrous China” will replace the long running 'Reflections of China.'
• World Celebration will offer new experiences that connect us to one another and the world around us.
• Spaceship Earth gets some updated scenes and narration.
• Epcot’s entrance plaza has already started its transformation.
• At the exit of Spaceship Earth, Guests will be treated to a new view of World Showcase from Dreamers Point. World Celebration will also feature a new statue celebrating the legacy of the original dreamer, Walt Disney.
• World Nature will include The Land and The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilions.
• A brand new Moana based attraction called Journey of Water will invite Guests to meet and play with magical, living water. Step into the film by playing with Moana's friend, The Ocean, and learn about the important role of water.
• The Land pavilion's new film, "Awesome Planet," debuts in January 2020.
• In World Discovery, stories about science, technology and intergalactic adventure come to life.
• Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind a storytelling coaster that rotates 360 degrees to focus on the action, including the first reverse launch on a Disney coaster.
• A new restaurant called Space 220 opens this winter as an expansion to the Mission: Space pavilion.
• The PLAY! pavilion will open in time for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World.
Walt Disney World Resort
Details were revealed for the long-awaited Star Wars hotel. Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser debuts at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will offer a two-night itinerary where all Guests arrive and depart at the same time, similar to Disney Cruise Line. Guests will be immersed in the story and world of Star Wars.
Disney California Adventure Park & Disneyland Paris
Guests can soon suit up alongside their favorite Super Heroes at the Avengers Campus, beginning in 2020 at Disney California Adventure Park and later at Disneyland Paris. These are campuses set up by the Avengers to recruit the next generation of Super Heroes.
Disney Cruise Line
At the D23 Expo 2019 , Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Bob Chapek announced the highly anticipated name of the fifth Disney Cruise Line ship.
Disney Wish was revealed as the name of the fifth ship.
The Disney Wish is scheduled for delivery in late 2021 and will set sail in January 2022.
Disney also sharing details on their second tropical destination in The Bahamas, which will be located on the breathtaking island of Eleuthera at a place called Lighthouse Point.
Disney California Adventure Park
Final preparations are underway for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party, the new separate-ticket party in Disney California Adventure Park. In particular, the dance crew from the Isle of the Lost is getting ready for the new, pulsing DescenDANCE Party!
DescenDANCE Party is a new experience inspired by the popular “Descendants” franchise from Disney Channel. As the DescenDANCE Party begins, a spell is cast, summoning the dance crew to teach everyone moves that are set to the biggest hit songs from all three “Descendants” movies. The original “Villain Kids” might even crash the party through magic mirrors! The Backlot DJ will also spin tunes that will make any “Villain Kid” proud, inviting everyone to step onto the dance floor into the night.
Eric Crowe is anxiously waiting for his yellow Magic Band to arrive!
Contact Eric Crowe at firstname.lastname@example.org